- Bilawal Zardari has been nominated as the Chairman of PPP, though he is studying Law at Oxford but he will continue his study and run the party through assistants.
- PPP decided to participate in the Election on 8th January.
- Asif Ali Zardari said that his son has changed his name from 'Bilawal Zardari' to 'Bilawal Bhutto Zardari'.
- Nawaz said if PPP going for election then he will reconsider his decision to boycott.
- Tariq Azeem (Former Minister of Information) said that it is expected that the elections will be delayed because if elections are held on 8th January then it will have no credibility (keep in mind that yesterday Chaudharies met the Gen. (R) Musharraf and suggested that elections should not be delayed).
Blogged with Flock