You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of democracy, social justice and the equality of mankind in your own native soil. [Mohammed Ali Jinnah]

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dumb blonde to the core!!



In short she's just saying:

Down on the sun
Down and no fun
Down and out where the hell ya been?
Damn it all down
Damn it unbound
Damn it all down to hell again

Stand tall
Can't fall
Never even bend at all before
you've arrived
But now it's time
To kiss your ass good-bye

Dragging me down
Why you around?
So useless

It ain't my fall
It ain't my call
It ain't my bitch

(Metallica - Ain't My Bitch)

p.s. I feel sorry for Americans and Pakistanis, that we're getting leaders like these!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats funny, she is more dumb than PPP jokers. America won again:)